We’ve all seen them, the perfectly staged Instagram photos showing your current wine of the moment in front of whatever beautiful background you can find. You do it anyways, so why not win a prize for it? The “Where You Wine” sweepstakes from Whole Foods aims to do just that: give away prizes for those who share photos of themselves enjoying wine around the
Pacific Northwest on Instagram with the #whereyouwine and
Full details can be found here, but the basic idea is this:
- Follow @WFMSeattle, @WFMchambersbay or @WFMMillPlain on Instagram
- Send a picture, and include the hashtags #whereyouwine and #sweepsentry for an entry.
- One Entry with the appropriate hashtags is one (1) entry.
- Limit: one (1) Entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry. Only entries using the hashtags #whereyouwine and #sweepsentry will be considered valid entries.
- There will be four (4) random drawings held and each Bi-Weekly winner will receive a $20 Whole Foods Market Gift Card.
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly drawn around 08/01/15, from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion. Grand Prize winner will receive a Wine Accessory Gift Basket!
Since it’s a blast giving away things here at Sips & the City, I’m happy to be giving away a $20 gift card to Whole Foods Market that you can use to stock up on wine to showcase in your #WhereYouWine photos so you can possibly win ANOTHER $20 gift card through the sweepstakes! It’s pretty much the best arrangement ever. To enter, just visit Whole Foods Market's Summer Top 10 Wines page and comment on this post with which of the wines listed you’re most interested in trying. Winner drawn at random on 7/6/15 from all entries received and gift certificate will be sent electronically, GOOD LUCK!